New Upgraded Shockwave Physiotherapy Machine for Pain Relief
3. Effect on nitrogen oxide system: bone healing and remodeling.
4. Improvement of macro-circulation and metabolism.
5. Dissolution of calcified fibroblasts.
6. Supports the production of collagen.
7. Reduction in tissue tension
8. Analgesic effect.
A Shockwave is a pressure wave – any action that displaces its surrounding medium is a Shockwave. The ripple created when a stone is thrown into a pond is a Shockwave.
The Shockwaves used in equine medicine are generated in a fluid medium inside a transducer head and are then transmitted readily through skin, fat, and muscle. The high energy waves are focused within the transducer head so that the Shockwave can be directed to the precise area of the injury.
When Shockwaves hit an area of higher acoustic impedance,such as bone, the waves slow dramatically and a large amount of energy is released into the surrounding tissue.
1. By the targeted application of the shockwaves, stress to the surrounding tissues is quite insignificant.
2. The body is not burdened by pharmaceuticals, except the short-tem effect of local anaesthesia if used.
3. The possibility of preventing the necessity of surgical intervention and its relevant hazards.
4. For some indications, such as tennis elbow, there is really no other effective treatment.
|Input Voltage||AC 100V-230V 50Hz-60Hz|
|Frequency||1- 21 HZ|
|Energy||0.5bar -6.0 bar|
|Transducer||5pcs ,6mm-25mm 5 sizes|
|Fuse||FL5X20\3.15A with buffer (220V machine using) with spare fuse|
|Fuse||FL5X20\4A with buffer (110V machine using) with spare fuse|
|Packign size (wooden case)||54*48*44cm|